There are five easy steps to coming to Miriam’s Villa for the Intensive Outpatient Treatment Programs
Call us at 334-328-3577 or email us.
One of our caring staff members will speak with you briefly and ask some questions regarding your experience. These questions are designed to help us make sure that Miriam’s Villa is the right place for you to begin your recovery. There is no charge for this brief discussion.
If you are currently in treatment, a telephone consultation with your treatment provider and our counselor may be needed. You will be sent an Authorization of Release of Information form for you to fill out and sign so that we may correspond with your treatment provider.
Call our office to discuss the payment arrangements. We accept cash, check or credit card payments.
Scheduling and Travel Plans
During the phone conversation where we make payment arrangements, your arrival date and time will be scheduled. Information about transportation options (shuttle, rental car or personal vehicle) will be discussed. We will offer guidance if needed with making those arrangements as well as airport pick-up guidance. Lodging information will be discussed and guidance offered if needed. For clients who are using the shuttle service, we offer an optional catered lunch Monday through Friday during your treatment program (additional cost) at our center between your morning individual session and afternoon workshop. Please inquire about this meal option when discussing financial arrangements so that this additional cost may be added to your payment arrangement.
Please note that all transportation costs, lodging and the optional lunch meal plan are NOT included in the cost of the treatment program.
All transportation costs and lodging payments will be made directly to the vendor by the client. Only the optional Monday – Friday lunch meal plan will be ADDED to the cost of your treatment program if you desire this option, and will be paid directly to Miriam’s Villa. Meals are “on your own” and are not included in the cost of the treatment program. There are numerous restaurants that fit a wide variety of budgets close to the offices of Miriam’s Villa as well as the hotels.
Montgomery enjoys a mild, temperate climate in the winter months and is quite warm during the summer months. Our atmosphere here at Miriam’s Villa is relaxed and “homey” so please dress accordingly. A notebook and pen may be helpful for you to take notes with while in your workshops.
Many like to enjoy Montgomery’s varied activities that take place during the weekends and in the evenings (all activities are at your own expense). These are just a few of the activities that are available during the time that you are NOT at our center (evenings and weekends) that may influence how you pack your suitcase! (Of course resting and relaxing at your choice of lodging is also an optional activity).
- Montgomery is home to the Alabama Shakespeare Festival and offers world-class live theatre.
- Movie theaters are close by.
- A wide variety of shopping and restaurant experiences (fast-food to fine dining) are close to our center as well as the hotels.
- Some of the finest, white, sugary sand beaches in the world with emerald green water are within an easy day trip of our center!
- Lake Martin and its nearly 800 miles of shoreline are within one hour of our center (fishing, boating and swimming are available).
- The Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail is ranked by national magazines like GOLF and Golf Digest as some of the best and most affordable public golf in the country. Three of the courses are within an hour’s drive.
- Civil Rights and Civil War Audio Tours are offered downtown.
- A trolley tour of the historic downtown area is a great way to spend a Saturday afternoon.
- The Montgomery Biscuits is our “class AA” affiliate of the Tampa Bay Rays baseball team and tickets are available during the Spring and Summer months.
For more information about Montgomery, AL activities please visit visitingmontgomery.com